Makes four kabobs
- Bob's Bitchin' Habañero BBQ Sauce
- 2 T Bob's Bitchin' Dry Rub & Seasoning
- 3/4 lb. 26/30 ct. raw deveined shrimp
- 1/2 red pepper (cut into 1" squares)
- 1/2 green pepper (cut into 1" squares)
- 1/4 red onion (cut into 1" squares)
- 4 whole mushrooms (cut in 1/2)
- 1/2 zucchini (cut into 2" chunks)
- 1 T olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 - 10" skewers
Thaw 3/4 lb. shrimp, peel and discard the tail. Toss with Bob's Bitchin' Dry Rub & Seasoning, and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour. Cut up vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Prepare skewers with 2-3 shrimp, then one of each vegetable, repeat, and finish off with 2-3 more shrimp.
On a medium high heat, directly over the coals (or gas burners) cook for approximately four minutes on each side, brushing with Bob's Bitchin' Habanero sauce over the shrimp and vegetables for the last minute, covering generously.