Article by Laura Meli of OnlyInOurState.com on August 15, 2015
Bob's made #4 on the list of the 9 BBQ Joints In Wisconsin That Will Leave Your Mouth Watering Uncontrollably
They say that if you want to get some authentic BBQ, you better head south. But while there are definitely some great BBQ joints in the southern states, there are some delicious BBQ joints right here in Wisconsin. We are counting down our nine favorites:
1. Joe’s Texas Barbecue (Green Bay)
2. J&J BBQ (Nelson)
3. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit (Kenosha)
4. Bob’s Bitching BBQ (Dodgeville) – The name comes from a customer response to an Alfredo sauce this then-caterer made...and it stuck. Customers might use a different word to describe this BBQ, but they can all agree it's delicious. What's unique about this place is that Bob isn't trying to mimic anyone else's style, but creates a truly Wisconsin-style BBQ. You'll dig the meat and you'll love the sauces even more.
5. Parker John’s BBQ and Pizza (Kiel)
6. Saz’s State House (Milwaukee)
7. Blowin’ Smoke Barbecue (Waunakee)
8. Smoke Shack (Milwaukee)
9. Double S BBQ (Cambridge)
Read the full article here!