- 1/4 cup Original Bob's Bitchin' BBQ Sauce
- 5 oz grilled & diced chicken breast
- 6 oz pizza sauce
- Boboli 14 oz pizza crust
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 16 slices banana pepper rings
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 T fresh chopped cilantro
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. In a separate container, toss the diced chicken breast with the BBQ sauce until covered. On a Boboli (or similar) pizza crust, ladle 6 ounces of your favorite pizza sauce. With the back of the ladle, evenly spread the sauce to 1/2 inch of the edge of the crust, equally distributing the sauce. Then place the BBQ chicken, onions and peppers over the pizza. Top with the cheeses, and place in the center of your oven for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. After taking from the oven, add the cilantro.
Diced bacon and/or avocado can be added to the pizza depending upon your mood. Enjoy!